RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
SAINT LAURENT – JAPAN
1. Return / Exchange Conditions
SAINT LAURENT (“We”, “us”, “ our”) accepts returns or exchanges of SAINT LAURENT products (“Products”) eligible to return (as defined in SAINT LAURENT General Terms and Conditions of Sales) within 30 calendar days of receipt of the Products.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to orders for personalized Products and for any other Product that you was informed at the time of submitting your order that it could not be returned (in accordance with applicable law) (“Non-returnable Products”).
We only allow exchanges on the same Product (same price) in a different size. If you would like to receive a different Product or the same Product in a different color instead, please return your Product for a refund. Then place a new order online for the Product you would like.
Products shall be returned in their original condition, unaltered, unused and undamaged, in their original package, if any, along with all related accessories, documents (e.g. instructions booklet, Product certificates) and protective covers included.
Returns or exchanges of incomplete, altered, worn, damaged, soiled Products will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
The above does not affect your legal rights in relation to Products that have manufacturing defects or are not as described.
2. Return / Exchange Process
To return a Product, you must inform us of your intention to return or exchange a Product. To this effect you may:
- connect to https://www.ysl.com/jp/, log in to your account, go your Order History and complete the online return form by selecting the Product(s) you would like to return and indicating the quantity and reason for return;
- contact our Client Service for assistance at 0 120 95 27 46 or send an email to email@example.com.
To exchange a Product, you may contact our Client Service at 0 120 95 27 46 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive an email confirming your return or exchange request. Please follow the instructions below to return the product(s) to our warehouse or to the nearest store:
- Wrap the Products you wish to return or exchange safely to avoid damage; Place them in their original package, if any, and then inside the shipping box in which you received your order;
- Attach the return prepaid shipping label included in the shipping box to the outside of the box, on top of the original label, and seal the box securely; If you have lost the label, please contact our Client Service for assistance;
- Visit the carrier website or contact the Client Service to arrange for collection. Alternatively, you may drop the box to the nearest carrier drop-off location;
- Return the Product(s) purchased online from the Japanese website to any SAINT LAURENT store in Japan (except Department Stores).
Please note that Products must be returned within 14 calendar days from your request for return or exchange.
3. Refunds - Exchanges
Upon receipt of a Product for which a return or exchange was requested, we will inspect the Product to ensure that the return / exchange conditions specified above in Article 1 are met. Subject to the Product meeting those conditions, an exchange or refund will be made.
Refunds will be made to the original purchaser, in the original method of payment and in the same currency as purchase except in case of payment by cash on delivery where refunds will be made by bank transfer.